Blast Hole Drillers
True Resources is seeking experienced and enthusiastic Blast Hole Drillers for one of our client’s projects in South Australia. These roles will allow successful applicants to work and build on current skill-sets and assist in developing the skills of others in the team.
Here are the essentials you can expect:
- Healthy and tasty meals cooked and provided for you everyday.
- Release stress and build up your strength at the site’s gym.
- 7:7 FIFO Shifts.
- Exceptional salary + bonuses.
- Comfortable and private accommodation.
- Career longevity and stability.
- And more.
- Operating Drill and overseeing drill team
- Liaising with client on holes and patterns
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
- Assisting with routine maintenance
- Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment
- Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools
- Other duties as required
- Experience on Atlas D65, Sandvik DPI 1500 and Pit Viper is essential!
- Certificate 3 RII31815 in Drilling Operations (Desirable)
- Hold a current HR License (desirable)
- Minimum of 1 year experience drilling on blast hole rigs
- Clean Police Record
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccinations
- Strong commitment to safety
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Resident.
- Working at heights and 4WD ticket highly regarded
- Be willing to put in the hard yards in the training