We are currently recruiting Drill Assistants to join our WA team working on multiple projects including Geotechnical, Exploration, Sonic, DPP & RC Drilling techniques.
- Conducting daily pre-start equipment checks
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
- Assisting with routine maintenance
- Assisting with loading and unloading heavy vehicles
- Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment
- Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools
- Assist to set up/dismantle/move rigs and associated equipment
- Other duties as required
- Extensive manual labouring experience and be physically fit to cope with the demands of the position.
- Clean Police record
- Strong commitment to sSafety
- Mechanical aptitude and strong problem solving skills as you will be underground and must be able to think on your feet.
- Be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a manual C class licence, no restrictions
- HR, working at heights and 4WD ticket highly regarded
- Be willing to put in the hard yards in the training.
- Be looking for a FIFO positions that will take you away from home for weeks at a time.
Job Category: Mining
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: FIFO WA