Grade Control Drillers
In partnership with one of our trusted clients, one of the largest drilling services providers in Australia, True Resources is now seeking expressions of interest for experienced and motivated Grade Control Drillers.
Here are the essentials you can expect:
- Healthy and tasty meals cooked and provided for you everyday.
- Release stress and build up your strength at the site’s gym.
- 2:1 Manageable FIFO Shifts out of Perth.
- Exceptional salary + bonuses.
- Comfortable and private accommodation.
- Career longevity and stability.
- And more.
- Operating Drill and overseeing drill team.
- Liaise with client on hole and sample production.
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
- Assisting with routine maintenance
- Assisting with loading and unloading heavy vehicles
- Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment
- Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools
- Assist to set up/dismantle/move rigs and associated equipment
- Other duties as required
- A least 2-3 years of grade control drilling in the Goldfields preferred
- Atlas Copco L8/D65 experience preferred but not essential
- Cert 3 preferable
- Clean Police Record
- Strong commitment to safety
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Resident
- Manual C class license, no restrictions
- Working at heights and 4WD ticket highly regarded
- Be willing to put in the hard yards in the training.
- Extensive manual labouring experience and be physically fit to cope with the demands of the position.