Our client is a rapidly growing, market-leading provider of building consultancy services for the property industry in Western Australia.
Looking at their next phase of significant growth, a specialist Marketing Lead is required to leverage existing opportunities and eventually catapult this WA born company onto the National stage.
This is an exciting role where you can make a true contribution to the strategic growth of this company.
You’ll need to be:
- A motivated, self starter with innovative ideas
- A team player, who can get the best results from our internal and external stakeholders
- A lover of project management – prioritised to-do lists, action plans and critical paths are your jam.
- You wake up hungry (not just for food)! You’re ready to flex your marketing muscles to drive real results
- Develop a new Marketing Plan of your own design that supports the company Strategic Plan. You will have full support of upper management and our digital marketing consultants to leverage intelligence from what have already learned.
- Bring your innovative and creative ideas to the table, that are fiercely focused on reaching and engaging our defined target markets
- Develop the content marketing and social media marketing strategy to enhance brand awareness across various digital platforms that include LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok.
- Oversee our Marketing Assistant to execute your social media content plan.
- Manage our corporate marketing platforms including but not limited to Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Website and the company CRM.
- Be a lover of data for the above platforms, continuously analysing and interpreting the data so you can make tweaks and improvements.
- Knowledge of growth hacking funnels to drive awareness, engagement, conversion and referral
- Knowledge of how marketing automation systems work, and an ability to design new automation campaigns
- Manage the Marketing Intelligence Dashboard, for full visibility on leading and lagging indicators that drive our success.
- Use your strong copywriting skills to deliver regular internal and external communications such as blogs, brochures, tenders, award submissions, proposals and capability statements.
- Drive the adoption of better UX practices for our website, creating a frictionless user experience
- Research potential strategic partners (alliances, referral partners, associations and more) and make recommendations to management for business development
- Work with our internal building specialists to extract their wisdom and specialist knowledge so you can create compelling, market focused storytelling
- Work with our videographer to create engaging content for the above mentioned strategy
- Be the company badass for upholding our brand communications guidelines, ensuring we are always brand-aligned.
- Preferably degree qualified (Communications, Marketing or a related discipline); or alternatively 5+ years’ experience in marketing, public relations or a communications role
- Knowledge of the property industry (strata, real estate and/or developments) is an advantage, but not essential
- Ability to build and maintain rapport quickly with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, with a passion for collaboration
- A keen eye for branding and design. You can manage a Graphic Designers for excellent outcomes. Bonus points if you can design yourself! (we use Canva)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Works calmly under pressure and has ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Outgoing and confident personality – you’re can reach out to potential strategic partners to collaborate on marketing initiatives, and you can make friends with everyone on our team.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding in various digital platforms will be highly regarded
- An opportunity to work directly for our visionary CEO and senior management to drive real results for the brand
- Flexible, work from home hours
- A competitive salary with attractive bonus structure for the right person
- A chance to work alongside collaborative and supportive human beings who genuinely want the best for you.
We understand that women in particular are unlikely to apply for a role unless they meet 90% of the criteria. Please don’t let this be you. If you have the creativity and skills we need, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of our wishlist.
HOW TO APPLY
- Write us a letter that tells us the most significant life lesson you have learned, and who taught it to you. Tell us why this has helped define who you are today.
- Include a note on your preference for full time or part time, as well as your salary expectations.
- Attach your up to date CV outlining your experience