Production Mining Engineers
True Resources Top Tier recruitment specialists are looking for Mining Engineers to join our team. We have multiple current and upcoming roles so register your interest with us now.
Engineers will have previous experience in the following:
- Design and preparation of drill and blast plans;
- Weekly scheduling of production and development;
- Development of paste-fill pouring packages;
- Data entry and reporting functions;
- Ensure that all statutory responsibilities and obligations of the Underground Ventilation Officer are fulfilled in a timely manner when appointed
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of reporting information periodically for managing target delivery, safety, etc.
To be considered you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Mining or related Engineering fields
- Be proficient in software based mine design programmes i.e Surpac & EPS
- Have the ability to work effectively in a small team with challenging work tasks and minimal supervision.
- Have Drill & Blast experience in an underground mine