We are currently recruiting RC Drillers to join our WA based team working on multiple projects, the ideal candidates will have extensive experience, technical knowledge and skills in Reverse Circulation Drilling.
- Operating Drill and overseeing drill team.
- Liaise with client on hole and sample production.
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
- Assisting with routine maintenance
- Assisting with loading and unloading heavy vehicles
- Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment
- Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools
- Assist to set up/dismantle/move rigs and associated equipment
- Other duties as required
- HR License
- Cert 3 preferable
- Clean Police Record
- Strong commitment to safety
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Resident.
- Manual C class license, no restrictions
- Working at heights and 4WD ticket highly regarded
- Be willing to put in the hard yards in the training.
- Extensive manual labouring experience and be physically fit to cope with the demands of the position.
Job Category: Mining
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: FIFO WA