Underground Entry Level Driller Offsiders
Are you hungry for work and motivated to make the most of the new year, then why not join WA’s booming mining industry? Learn new skills, build life-long friendships, and earn serious money in our Entry Level Underground Drillers’ Offsiding roles.
Here are the essentials you can expect:
- Healthy and tasty meals cooked and provided for you everyday.
- Release stress and build up your strength at the site’s gym.
- 2:1 manageable FIFO Shifts out of Perth.
- Enjoy starting rates from $35 – $40 + bonuses.
- Comfortable and private accommodation.
- Career longevity and stability.
- Our team’s support and guidance.
- And more.
You will learn from the best Drillers, work for some of the largest names in mining and build life-long connections, all while enjoying incredible rates + performance bonuses and super!!!
We will also provide you with all of the required certifications that you will need to be placed out on site. Specifically, your Cert II and III. So no need to stress about the nitty gritty!
On top of this, our team will go above and beyond to support you during this transition into the resources sector! Ask us any question, and we will be sure to answer, or if you just feel like a chat, give us a bell on 08 6478 1925.
- Conducting daily pre-start equipment checks
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
- Assisting with routine maintenance
- Assisting with loading and unloading heavy vehicles
- Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment
- Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools
- Assist to set up/dismantle/move rigs and associated equipment
- Other duties as required
- Manual C class license with no restrictions
- Clean Police Record from within the last 3 months
- Valid proof of COVID-19 vaccinations
- A strong commitment to safety
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Resident
- Working at heights and 4WD ticket (not required, but highly regarded)
- Mechanical aptitude, strong problem-solving skills and able to think on your feet.
- Be willing to put in the hard yards in the training
To succeed at this job, serious physical and mental fitness is a must. These roles involve extensive manual labouring whilst underground, so you will need to cope and perform with the demands of the position, confined spaces, dust and other environmental challenges.